Kim Kardashian Is one of my all time ‘Girl Crushes’, I love her fine ass body and of course her beautiful hair & make up.
Here i re-create her sexy Arabian look but ramped it up a little for clubbing/parties & proms.
1. After applying your foundation and setting powder, use a deep bronzer to thin out your Jawline. I used the darkest shade of Collection 2000 Shimmer Shades block in #1″ Way to Glow”.
2. Use a highlighter to sweep up your temples and down onto your cheeks, just above the contouring of the jawline. I used Vanilla pigment by MAC.
3. Time for the eyes! Start with an eye primer to set your eyeshadow and stop it from falling. ELF’s studio primer is a great cheap alternative to Urban Decay & Lancome etc.
4. Use a highlighter to highlight your brow bone, this shade needs to be super white, so i used my Vanilla pigment again.
5. Sweep across a mid gray over the rest of your lid in a angular motion, I used shade 72 “Amazing Gray” by Estee Lauder, take this same gray and sweep it on your lash line under your eye from inside to outside corner.
6. Apply a white eyeshadow or eyeliner to the lid, and apply glitter (make sure to put something sticky there first! :P) The easiest way i found was to use Barry M fine glitter dust in #4 (Silver/White) with some eyelash glue underneath.
7. Cut the crease of this and really define the glitter by using the darkest black eyeshadow – Boujois intense 10 Eyeshadow in Black is super dark and blends easily. Make sure to blend this black into the highlight/gray slightly but NOT into the glitter.
8. Line your eye in a cat eye shape, flicking up & outwards on the outside corners of your lashline. Also use a eyeliner pencil on your bottom lashline to line your waterline.
9. Stick some eyelashes on, and add mascara to blend (Or just use mascara.
10. Use liquid eyeliner on the inside corners of your eye, just to create the arabian eye look, by outlining the inside corner.
Use a neutral lip colour to finish (I used myth by MAC), and ta da!